[TR] My Gun Is Quick

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 18:07:50 MST 2015

That reminds me of a book "Floorburns" by John F. Carson, one of those book written towards the adolescent /teen audience about a you basketball player growing up on the wrong side of the tracks.  Anyway, although there isn't a TR4 on the cover, I believe his coach has a TR4, or 4A, and he give the kid a ride or even loans it to him, and the kid goes on about how he thinks it would be great to have a car like that some day, how it is so good looking, has great acceleration, sound, and handling, and, he really aspires to having something so nice someday.  Kind of cool.

Greg Lemon