[TR] Buying tires on-line at Tire Rack

Jack Mc McGaheyRx at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 12:55:33 MST 2015

I've ordered tires on-line and had them mounted locally many times - no regrets.

But if I were ordering tires in that size for street use (actually I am) I would (and I will) order Vredestein Quatrac 3s from Vulcantire.com for $336 plus shipping.
I already have those on another car and, having looked recently, I think it's the best tire you can get in 205/70 15.
NFI
YMMV

Cheers,
Jack Mc