[TR] 2015 VTR National Convention lodging update

Philip Ethier pethier7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:22:16 MST 2015

When I went to the Lotus Owners Gathering in 2002, I stayed at the motel in
Williams Bay near the observatory.  Really close to The Abbey, and in fact
closer to Lake Geneva town.

I hope the VTR is using the observatory.  It was fantastic for the
panoramic/concour at the LOG.

--
pethier at comcast.net still works also
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue