[TR] Question on installing a spin-off oil filter adapter on my TR4A

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Mon Jan 19 22:38:13 MST 2015

Hi Dave,

The key is cleanliness (next to Godliness). No, what I mean is that all the
mating surfaces need to be clean and free from any contaminants and dirt.

And if that doesn't work (and it didn't for me) I used black RTV applied as
a thin film and let it cure for two days before re-installing. Don't touch
it! Be patient.

Johnnie

'67 TR4A in San Diego