[TR] TR250 Windshield Wiper Motor and switch

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Jan 12 05:46:11 MST 2015

Tired of blowing fuses while troubleshooting?  Try this trick: Replace the fuse with a headlamp.  If the circuit is shorted the lamp will burn full bright.  If the circuit is OK the lamp will glow dimly and the circuit will work more or less normally.  I used this technique to verify all the wiring in the TR3 when I installed the new harness.  Works well and saves those rare Lucas fuses.

Dave Massey