[TR] TR250 Windshield Wiper Motor and switch

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Jan 11 21:35:28 MST 2015

> Thanks for the description Randall!  I had been using Greg's
> method.  I am pretty sure I found the green one, but I blew a
> couple of fuses in the process.
>
> I think there is something wrong with the motor, it only runs
> with one of the terminals grounded.  But I am going to be
> more careful in my tests now that I have Randall's instructions.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I fear it may be unmerited.  I was relying on Dan's description of how the low/high speed
works as I've never owned a TR250.  I know Lucas did it different ways on different motors, so I just assumed Dan had it right for
the TR250.

But another list member has written me off-list, saying that the TR250 uses a different arrangement than the one Dan gave. If what
he says is true, then likely everything I just said is wrong.  Obviously, I need to do some research, but don't have time at the
moment.

Sorry for the confusion.
Randall