[TR] Thinking inside the box...the tool box

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 14:45:57 MST 2015

I expect most of us carry tools and spare parts when we're on the road, and likely even had reason to dip into it time to time.  I've heard said that some Yugo drivers even preferred a wide country road so as to have a big shoulder to cry on. I myself only drive east and west because, heck, why tempt fate by already going south....

My plastic toolbox, a sort of a garage sale thing I fell into ownership of, is cracked in multiple places.  Time to replace.

Does anyone have a recommended travel tool box (not the kit inside, per se)?  How do you keep spare parts and tools organized without taking too much room?

Think inside the box?

As ever, thank you, everyone.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire