[TR] TR6 for sale

Pete Arakelian arakelianp at mossmotors.com
Thu Feb 26 12:23:00 MST 2015

Want to thank everyone for all the input.
My advice to him was similar to the general feeling, that this was not a good starter car for a real novice.  I did mention to him that if he really wanted to try it, he would have a lot of available help from SCTOA - he lives in Echo Park - and from me when I can get down there.  But I am afraid he would get overwhelmed and give up on the hobby.
Having said that he has changed his Facebook photo to a picture of himself leaning against my TR6.
We'll see...
Thanks,
Peter