[TR] TR6 for sale

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 17:19:28 MST 2015

 Well, to some of us who live in the rust belt, that car is about three weekends away from a local car show trophy! I mean, if there's no rust/rot and no apparent structural damage...and it runs, it's about $10k ahead of the typical "Bondomobiles that often come out of the Northeast. ;)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us