[TR] SU HD8 2 inch carbs on a late TR6 manifold for sale

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 14:27:52 MST 2015

Cleaning out the shop and found these SU matching carbs on a late TR6 manifold that I bought years ago. The SU carbs I believe are from a Rover, but you can look up the tag number on the carbs to be sure. The carbs have a rather unique set of velocity stacks attached. I’ve never seen ones like that before.

The manifold is strictly a late TR6 but the carbs of course should fit on any manifold matching the HD 4 bolt series.

Make me a reasonable offer. They will go “as is” on ebay shortly and I’d rather not pay their final value fees if I don’t have too.

Thanks
Bud

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)