[TR] TR4A - plastic fan - advice?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:33:36 MST 2015

I used the 8 blade fan backwards on my TR4.  I do not recall if I had to
enlarge the center hole.  I did have to use a spacer to move it forward
slightly (made from a piece of plastic cutting board).

Note, it's a TR6 yellow fan, just painted black to make it a bit stealthy.

IMO, 1/4" clearance is adequate if the usual radiator braces are in place,
motor mounts good, etc.

Geo