[TR] TR4 Chassis Issues

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 19:35:19 MST 2015

The frames were built out of metal bits by competent blokes with welders, a
competent bloke with a welder and some specs should be able to straighten it
out and fix it up.  That being said, yes, if time and money were no object I
am with Randall, I would go for a RATCO frame, even though I completely
redid my TR250 I have thoughts of redoing it with a RATCO frame someday,
maybe when I retire......

Greg