[TR] Removing diff flang

Jack Mc McGaheyRx at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 18:30:50 MDT 2015

NO

You will need at least a 50 ton press - or take it to somebody who has one. We've done a number  of these and we take them to a shop that rebuilds electric motors to get the flanges pressed off - they told us one particular flange from a TR4 diff took over 70 tons, a lot of heat, and a long wait before it came off with a BANG.

YMMV

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad