[TR] What hone to use

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Aug 18 10:22:21 MDT 2015

Roger,
Actually it is more speculative without seeing the cylinders, for all the
standard reasons.  If you just need to break the glaze a wire brush or fine
grit will do the job but if there are some small scars, the kind that will
not require a re-bore, then a more aggressive hone would be called for
followed by the more fine grit hone.

Hope this helps a little,
Bill