[TR] Lets talk oil some more

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:20:39 MDT 2015

We can still get high ZDDP oils over here too. John.  I use straight 30W
Valvoline VR-1 Racing Motor Oil in my car.
http://content.valvoline.com/pdf/vr1_racing.pdf

Everyone's got a different favorite -- that's why they have horse races.
This one works for me.

Don
Saint Louis Missouri
1962 TR3B TSF202L