[TR] [Healeys] Let's talk oil some more..

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Mon Aug 3 13:00:41 MDT 2015

That looks more like a lifter!It definitely looks like it was turning well as the surface degradation is fairly evenly distributed. I don't know that I would chalk it up to synthetic oil though.My Jetta TDI with BEW engine apparently has some extreme pressures at the cam and is a known problem area.VW is very particular about which synthetic is used though. MB   * I am sure my mouse has a few faulty clicks left in it as well!