[TR] RetroSound Radios

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:38:48 MDT 2015

I went with a unit from Amazon ($28 shipped) though I see they do not have
it any longer - but the same thing is on eBay for about $40:

http://goo.gl/7O0VAI

Nothing remarkable - just wanted something with an old-school 2-shaft
installation that had an aux input but didn't want to spend a lot on
something I may seldom use.

Adequate for the job - considering when & where I drive, a quality sounds
system would not be effective but this gives me some options on those
all-day cruises where even the open road become monotonous.

Geo
.