[TR] TR3 Fuel Pump

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:47:53 MDT 2015

On 4/20/15, Alex&Janet Thomson <aljlthomson at charter.net> wrote:
> I think we used to refer to the "C" wrench as a manifold wrench.
Like these? http://i.imgur.com/RKOzy7l.jpg

The one on the left is a Ford wrench supplied with many of their early
cars/trucks/tractors. I have no idea why I had one in my toolbox.

Somewhere, I have one that is an open-end wrench on both ends for some odd size.

I believe these are called "obstruction wrenches". I don't use them
often, but when I do, they are the only tool that will work. For
example on the starter of my friends' '54 Desoto Firedome.


More information about the Triumphs mailing list