[TR] TR3 Fuel Pump

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Mon Apr 20 09:12:13 MDT 2015

I think we used to refer to the "C" wrench as a manifold wrench.

Alex Thomson

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Randall
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 10:41 AM
Cc: 'triumph list'
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Fuel Pump

> Once upon a time, long, long ago, in a galaxy much like our own, there 
> was once an item known as a "c" wrench, which was a combination wrench 
> in the shape of a "c," which would wrap around bulges like water pumps 
> and fuel pumps and allow a mechanic to remove nuts obstructed by the 
> item they held in place. I wonder whatever happened to them?

I don't recall seeing them in combination form, but the box end form seems
to be alive and well.  Eg,
Even available in ratcheting

Also the related S-wrench

And distributor wrench

-- Randall

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums

More information about the Triumphs mailing list