[TR] Sorry! TR3 LED brake bulbs again

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Thu Apr 16 16:19:43 MDT 2015

Talking about brake lights, my almost-finished 57 restoration has no brake
lights. Power is flowing to  the switch on the 5-way connector but nothing
in the other wire.  Can it be anything other than the switch which screws
into the connector?

I have several of these things:  any way of knowing if they work off the
car?  And is brake fluid going to go everywhere / am I going to have to
re-bleed the system if I change the unit out?

Andrew Uprichard
Some restorations are more trying than others.  And this one is at the top
of my list.....