[TR] Sorry! TR3 LED brake bulbs again

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 15:56:11 MDT 2015

Hi, all.  Also had deleted the link to the TR3 (simply 1157, right?) LED brake replacement bulbs.  Can't find it in archives.

Now, are these the same as dual filaments, with running lights and brake lights in the same replacement?

Apologies, I can't remember.  At the time, I thought about it, then decided I don't do a lot of night driving.

Then I ran into the deer.  Rather changed my perspective, eh?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire, where the insurance company is estimating damage and I'm trying to source a replacement left front fender.