[TR] Distributor help UPDATE

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 07:31:57 MDT 2015

Pete,
The best think you can do regarding british distributors is contact Jeff at Advanced Distributors. His rebuilds cost around $120 and it will be better than anything you can buy new or rebuilt by someone else. Just check out his customer testimonials on the website. Jeff did mine to a jewel like quality and installed Pertronix for If I remember correctly, around $200.

Dave H.