[TR] Other Triumph Forums

75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Apr 2 07:01:28 MDT 2015

Back to the original question...... is Mail List activity down...

My latest guesses.........

New and old non members/users seeking help probably Google/search for specific
models and use the term Forum i.e. TR6 Forum  Unless they specify Mail List in
the search, this List won't show up or it shows up way down the list.

Another  guess is that many mail list people have moved on to forums......
also.....IMHO, the majority of the Mail List posts are TR3 and, to a lesser
degree, TR4 related.....most of the TR6 gang is gone and in the 6-pack forum.
Same move has happened in BCF where, this morning, only 6 of the first 60 posts
are TR6 related with the majority being TR2/3. As a TR6 owner I'm going to where
I get the most bang for the buck and that's a forum dedicated to my model.
That's not a knock on either the Mail List or BCF, it's just a fact. Miata
owners don't join a generic Mazda Forum, the go to Miata.net.

Bob

Bob Danielson
TR6 & TR4
Custom Interior Panel