[TR] Thanks for the help on Spit vertical link

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Sep 27 23:28:05 MDT 2014

> I trust that Standard Triumph engineers designed brake systems and
> specifications to include the possibility of panic braking.

Well, perhaps I misunderstood.  They also did not design critical bolted joints such that missing one or two threads would cause
them to fail.  You posted
"The first time I followed the hell coil
instructions and counter sunk the hell coil just a bit. As it turns out the
caliper bolt need those few extra threads at the very top of the hole.  As it turns out the caliper bolt need those few extra
threads at the very top of the hole."

I'm just suggesting that there might be something else going on, that's all.

Carry on,
Randall