[TR] Source for drain plug

Chad triumph74tr6 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 06:26:33 MDT 2014

Here is one source:  WP114587 Countersink Plug - Grainger Industrial Supply
None of my TR's have brass plugs, though.

WP114587 Countersink Plug - Grainger Industrial Supply
Shop GRAINGER APPROVED VENDOR Countersink Plug (WP114587) at Grainger. Fast & convenient for the ones who get it done!
View on www.grainger.com Preview by Yahoo

Chad in Tulsa.