[TR] Break in Oil

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Sep 16 16:34:34 MDT 2014

a ridge at the top of the bore won't necessarily score the piston. It's
more likely that the ring gap was too small. I use 0.04" per inch of
bore. So at ~3.5 inch bore one should have 0.14" +/- a thou. gap.
Dave P.

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/