[TR] TR-3 back brake bleeder screw removal(without breaking)

Pete Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Tue Sep 16 07:34:42 MDT 2014

Use lots of penetrant and give it time to work.  The bleeder is fairly soft
metal and will shear off easily.  I just broke on on my TR3 a few weeks ago.
Definitely use a socket.  Wouldn't hurt to put some PB in the inside of the
caliper to get to the bleeder from the other side.  They normally stick
because of rust between the caliper and the bleeder.  If you do break it off
it is still possible to remove the remainder so don't give up.
Pete