[TR] Pre TS60000 TR3 and Radial Spare

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Sep 7 18:14:13 MDT 2014

In addition to the tire size variation, I believe a period Dunlop 48 spoke
was 4" wide, and a 60 spoke was 4.5", so all else being equal your sidewall
will probably bow out a little farther with the 60 spoke WW.

Somewhere I have a picture of my brother and I, a rope, a stout tree and a
stuck spare in a freshly restored TR3A, I will let your imagination fill in
the rest.

Greg Lemon