[TR] Pre TS60000 TR3 and Radial Spare

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 15:56:37 MDT 2014

I carry a 165/15 spare in my pre-60000 TR3A -- but it is deflated, has a
coating of baby powder on both sides and a loop of nylon strapping around
the back end for grabbing.

I can get it out by sitting on the ground and tugging - can get maximum
leverage if need be with one foot on each bumperette.

I recall Randall carries a space saver spare which is certainly a more
civilized approach, though I do not know how that works with a wire wheel.

Geo