[TR] Pertronix

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Oct 13 15:00:54 MDT 2014

Noisy ignition systems can be an issue. I often take my old ( maybe 30 years? ) Craftsman timing light
down to Bailey's shop. It works just fine on some of the old cars, whereas his fancy new digital light
goes berzerk on some LBCs.  Sometimes you need technology of the same age as the car to get decent
results: http://bradakis.com/fcg/diag.html

Speaking of electronics I've been meaning to pick up some more flash drives for backing up stuff on
the Team.Net server. Saw one that had a capacity of 128 Gigs.  Wow. I remember when disk drives of
a few hundred megs were about the size of a washing machine.  But I don't think I'll be buying a
$150 flash drive. With no job, therefore no income, I can't really afford even the $20 ones. Maybe
I should have a mini fund drive?  Donate early, donate often!

mjb.