[TR] Headlight Relays

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Oct 10 17:36:35 MDT 2014

> A simple alternative.....
> using the stock wiring with a relay in each headlight bucket.
> You only need to add one hot wire up and into each light bucket.

Or any place nearby where they will be hidden from view.  On the back of the
bucket is totally hidden on a TR3:
http://goo.gl/CspidD
(Sorry I forgot to take a photo of the final setup.  It looked neater
without the plugs.)

My original sleeving was shot, so I replaced it.
http://goo.gl/ni6hrv
Purple is even a reasonable color code, since the wire is always hot but
fused.  (Actually, self-resetting circuit breakers, one per side, also
located in a hidden spot above the passenger's knees.

Randall