[TR] Headlight Relays

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Fri Oct 10 13:19:13 MDT 2014

A simple alternative.....
using the stock wiring with a relay in each headlight bucket.
You only need to add one hot wire up and into each light bucket.
Use the original hot coming from the dashboard switch to power the
relays rather than the headlamp directly

oh and yes... the horn relay can handle stock headlamps. Halogens
vary...so I will not personally state yes or no to halogens on the stock
relay

ptegler