[TR] Putting a convertible top on my TR4A this weekend

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Thu Oct 9 19:26:56 MDT 2014

Well,
After considering my options on getting a convertible top on my TR4A, I
decided to try it myself. I was reading over some instructions in my copy of
"How to Restore a TR4A" and thought, well crap, I can do that!
So, I ordered a top from Team Triumph and it will be here tomorrow. I already
have the webbing kit, the new rubber windshield seal and have a lift-a-dot
tool on the way with the top.
I'll let you know how it works out. If anybody has any tips, I would
appreciate them!
Thanks,
Dave Connitt