[TR] TR4 glove box door

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 17:55:54 MDT 2014

Well, Bud was right.  There was an adjustment to the hinge that I couldn't
see until I took out the glove box, got down in the foot well and twisted
around until I could see where the hinge fastened to the facia.  Loosened
the four nuts and there was plenty of adjustment to make it fit and close
properly.

Of course removing the glove box exposed issues with how some PO installed
the replacement glove box that had been installed.  The screws were to long
and to large a diameter to work properly.  So now I need to order a new
glove box and screws.  Always something :)

Thanks all!

Brad