[TR] TR4 glove box door

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Oct 2 11:47:28 MDT 2014

My TR6 does the same thing but I don't have the factory latch plate.  I
had
a modified something that didn't work very well so I made one of my
own
which still doesn't work well.  The problem is fundamental in the
design and
everything has to be adjusted just so.  Too tight and it
doesn't latch.  Too
loose and it won't open.

Have you tried shimming the tab?

Dave