[TR] TR4 Seat Pan replacement

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:21:53 MST 2014

Makes sense to me.  I drove mine that way for many years before I found out
the hinged seat was supposed to be on the passenger side.  It seemed more
convenient for me to have the drivers side hinged and I would think having
both hinged would be great.

An extra feature of this -- when I had the hinged seat on the drivers side
I used a couple of 1/4" hardwood pieces on the metal pads to make the seat
more upright -- a position that better suited me.

Geo