[TR] TR4 Seat Pan replacement

Will Daehler will.daehler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 07:21:52 MST 2014

Every 50 years or so one might have to repair or replace the seat pans in
these vintage convertables. The metal cracks at the stress points, like the
four locations where the mounting bolts go.  I've done enough welding
repairs here that it's starting to look like war torn downtown Bagdad.
So it's time to replace these two pans, I'm very TEMPTED to order two
passenger ones, the style with the folding seat back. The current drivers
side does not have the hinge, and this has been a source of annoyance.

Comments?

Will  Daehler
63 TR4
Powder Blue