[TR] Web servers

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 17:03:43 MST 2014

I use GoDaddy for the Triumph Travelers web site (Triumph content). Decent
service, knowledgeable support staff, all the additives you could want and
not very expensive. I think they have "easy to use web builder"
applications, but I don't use them so don't know much about them. They also
have Wordpress incorporated which a lot of people seem to think is very easy
to use and very functional (I don't happen to like it, but that's me).
Still, I use it for the blog section of the web site.

If you like Wordpress, ie., no programming experience required, you can also
build your site on the Wordpress site, the downside is that your URL will be
something like www.wordress/yoursite.

I use Network Solutions to maintain registration of the domain name, that's
just where it's been historically and it's too much trouble to move it. They
also provide a web hosting and easy to use application building software.
All my interactions with them have been positive.

Hope that helps,
Bob