[TR] Web servers

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Tue Nov 11 16:27:40 MST 2014

godaddy is pretty good, very affordable, and their customer service is rock
solid, 7x24.

coffeecup is a good html/web program.  http://www.coffeecup.com/software/

I use an older version; its really simple.  and, btw, LView is a great,
simple photo editing program.

GIMP is a great, free, photoshop variant.  a lot more effort to use