[TR] TR6 overheating puzzle

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Thu May 22 07:35:51 MDT 2014

Tim,

It always seems to be "process of elimination" with these troubles so
sometimes it helps to start with the easiest, least dirtiest job (and often
most likely) culprits.....you can try the Spit temp sensor but even if that
doesn't work, I would try a new sensor.  If that doesn't work, given all  that
you've done, swap out another temp gauge....there's bound to be  someone in
a local club around where you live who has a spare gauge stashed away  for
a quick loaner.

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs,  Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1962 TR4 CT2052L

In a message dated 5/21/2014 9:59:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,