[TR] TR3A Engine

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun May 4 09:38:25 MDT 2014

> Any
> suggestions about
> someone near SE Pa. that is reliable and not so costly.

I'll bet that Fred Light fellow would do a good job.
<G>

Seriously, it's not that hard.  Does take a few special tools, but they aren't all that expensive.  And you'll have the satisfaction
of doing it yourself instead of just throwing money at it.

I did my first TR3A engine rebuild when I was only 19, with no formal training at all, and after having botched the job on a couple
of American engines.  That engine still runs today!  The TR motor is so simple and reliable, it's hard to screw it up.

Worth a thought, anyway.

Randall