[TR] Triumph Thread by Will Daehler. Motor Mounts &. Torque Reaction Arm

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri Mar 21 09:28:00 MDT 2014

Will,

Sean Alexander is doing the TR3, TR4, early TR6 rear mount which will help the
front. They are being used in extreme applications, but no one will ever have
to replace one in their lifetime. They are being used in race and rally
applications. Some street.

The Torque Reaction Arm will also help. We produce those to OEM
specifications. The issue here is hard deceleration followed by full throttle.
It snaps the engine from side to side in this driving mode. The TRA is very
effective. I took it off for a race and damaged my velocity stacks, with the
resulting increased swing.

If Sean ever gets any time, he is interested in doing the front mounts, as we
are heavily into molded stuff, now.

Always good to hear from you.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street