[TR] Battery Tray/TR250

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Thu Mar 20 20:50:36 MDT 2014

Glenn, congrats on the purchase, here is what I did to mine,
http://www.mossmotoring.com/the-all-arounder/#comment-36436 but mine was in
much worse shape, so not any real choice of driving as it was, I would be
tempted to leave it as is, they can't be that many decent originals still
running around.  But it is hard, the rubber is dried out, so you replace the
windsheiled surround, then the new stuff looks weird next to the old, and so
it goes.

I don't know what it would be worth as is, maybe less than restored, but the
difference would probably be a lot less than the cost to get it there.  Your
car, do what you think will bring you the most enjoyment.

Greg Lemon