[TR] Tr3 lock barrel

George Richardson gpr at key-men.com
Mon Mar 17 19:31:50 MDT 2014

Some of the older locks have a nut on a screw coming out of the back of
the lock. If you remove the nut, the lock cylinder will come out. the
later locks require that the cylinder be rotated to allow access to a
spring loaded pin through an access hole on the side. This requires that
you either have a key, or can pick the lock.

I have complete sets of tryout keys I use for this.

George Richardson
Key Men - Keys for Classics
www.key-men.com

1957 Triumph TR3