[TR] Tr4 Leaf springs

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 06:32:00 MDT 2014

I've always wanted to tend to my rear springs, but based on previous emails
on this list, I felt like the rear spring is almost impossible to remove
without taking the body off.  As a result I give the leaf springs a yearly
application of oil and spray around the front pin with PBlaster and hope it
doesnt disintegrate the rubber bushing in the spring.  And drive along
mercifully unawares,  as I wait for eventual fate to catch up.

I keep waiting and reading these emails hoping for a sure-fire method for
removal with bodywork in place. (not holding breath, mind you)

Chris

54 TR2; 63 TR4; 73 TR6; 69 TR6