[TR] Gear Reduction Starter

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Mar 8 16:17:32 MST 2014

> Randall:  I seem to remember your last TR3 invited an idiot
> to make love to
> it.  Do you have a sign on your cars "I'm a rare Triumph TR3
> - come hit me"
> ???

Possibly, but I view it more as the inevitable consequence of driving one every day.  Sooner or later the odds are gonna catch up
with me, no matter what.

And of course, being so much shorter and narrower than practically everything else on the road just makes it worse.  In this case,
the guy in the jacked-up dually pickup truck probably couldn't see me within 30 feet, and I was only about 10 feet back.  It just
didn't occur to me that he might decide to back up!

Randall