[TR] Gear Reduction Starter

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Sat Mar 8 15:34:42 MST 2014

I put one of my tr6 about 4 or 5 years ago?  something like that, could have
been longer.  I had to have it rebuilt last fall.  it would start
occasionally, but mostly not.  I took it to the place that rebuilds them,
and he said it tested fine.  by comparing it to a good one, I determined it
was bad.  I took it back, told them to rebuild it, and they determined that
"the inside was a mess" whatever that means.