[TR] Tr4 Leaf springs

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Mar 7 14:32:09 MST 2014

For what it's worth:
- I was told to stand on the springs and if they didn't hit the ground, they
were OK.  But I'm sure if you look, you'll find more scientific specs for
the measurements
- I think competition springs are just lower
- From what I hear, new springs from the usual sources are inferior
- For my last restoration, I had a local shop rebuild the springs with
sheets of Teflon between each spring.  Cost for everything (including having
them repainted) was $80

Andrew Uprichard