[TR] TR3A Side curtains

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 16:39:19 MST 2014

I got new ones from TRF (I think) and they came some kind of greenish color
so I got them chrome plated - not cheap. I don't use the side curtains that
often, but the old ones showed the effects of installing them so to preserve
my investment in the chrome plating, I glued some vinyl to the inside of the
mounting arms on the side curtains. Seems to help some.

Bob