[TR] Parts suggestions

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 11:42:08 MST 2014

Hello all,

Spring is just around the corner - no, really! I saw it on the
calendar! - and I have a couple of projects that need parts

1.  I'm rebuilding the transmission in my 1975 TR6, and I'm looking
for the /correct/ balls and springs for the synchronizers.  I know
that these are critical to the proper operation of the transmission,
so I want them to be right.  TRF doesn't have the springs, but
apparently Moss does.  Any other good choices?

2.  I figure that a nearly 40 year old coil can't be considered
reliable in the long run.  Assuming otherwise stock ignition, what's a
good replacement coil?

Thanks,
Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.